1-38 / 26-28 WESTERN AVENUE - CHERMSIDE
2/3 BED | 2 BATH | 1/2 CAR
PRICE GUIDE $465,000 - $575,000
"WESTWING" A boutique development opportunity! - Completion early 2017
Information on development
- 300m west from the biggest shopping centre in Queensland owned by Westfield.
- 200m north of the Prince Charles Hospital.
- 2 mins drive to A3 Highway.
- Located in quiet residential street near a major park.
- Only 38 units in complex.
- Similar properties available for sale in the market at far higher prices than what we have secured.
- Completion expected in early 2017. Great strategy to sit in the market with minimal holding costs.
Information on Chermside
- 10km to the Brisbane CBD
- Home to QLD’s largest shopping centre and labelled 1 of QLDs 4 Principle Activity Centre’s and just earmarked for a major upgrade and extension.
- Chermside is a key area for increase commercial and retail density creating a secondary CBD similar to what Parramatta or Chatswood is to Sydney.
- Vacancy rates: 2.3% June 2015.
- Supply pipeline: 1889 until end of 2018 (many will be delayed in 2019).
- Population growth: 2205 (over 5 years if trend continues).
- People per household: 2.0.
- Required dwellings: 1100.
- New employment zone at Brisbane airport taking jobs from 20,000 to 50,000. This is an exciting project and is 15-20 mins drive.
- Supply will be absorbed due to expected strong population growth. See links below for infrastructure projects.
- Between 2002 and 2008 price growth of 144%.
- Between 2008 and 2015 median prices have trended backwards -1%. This makes it an ideal time to purchase as affordability is high due to incomes increasing and interest rates falling.
Information on Brisbane
- Well positioned in the property cycle after prices have completed correcting after the past 4 years. During 2014, Brisbane's property market grew by 6%, after experiencing flat prices for the 5 previous years. There are clear signs that this market is beginning the growth phase of the price cycle.
- Supply has remained low while population growth has been strong. Brisbane's population increased by 26% between 2002 -2012 making it the second fastest growing capital city behind Perth which grew 27%. Brisbane’s population grew at an average of 2.0% annually over the past 5 years.
- Under supply is growing in Brisbane. This has affected vacancy rate movements, which have experienced a fall from over 4% in 2009 to 2.2% as at December 2014.
- Rents are expected to increase following the sharp fall in vacancies. This will put pressure on property prices in well-selected markets in good proximity to the CBD.
- Brisbane has been labelled the infrastructure capital of Australia with over $9 billion worth of spending due for completion by the end of 2014. These include; the Northern Busway, Northern Link Tunnel, Airport Link and the Mater Hospital upgrade. This continuation of infrastructure expenditure by the Brisbane council and QLD state Government will ensure that Brisbane's liveability is improved.
- Affordability in Brisbane is now at the best level since 2002. Between 2002 – 2008 Brisbane experienced an extremely high growth period (136%), higher growth rates were achieved in affluent suburbs.
- $4bn Casino has just been approved in South Bank Brisbane, which is expected to generate 8,000 jobs, starting construction in 2017.
Note: This publication is intended as a general introduction to 26-28 WESTERN AVENUE CHERMSIDE only and does not form an offer, guarantee or contract. Interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and information provided in the Contract for Sale or Lease Agreement. The contents of this publication have been produced prior to the completion of the development. Information, images and artist impressions of exterior and interiors are intended as a guide only. The information, pricing, availability, dimensions, specifications, inclusions, landscaping and materials may be changed without notice.
Contact agent for details
AGENT: ANTONIOS KANIS JP
MOBILE: 0410 113 338
OFFICE: 02 9454 0000